Hufcor® 600 Series
Hufcor 600 Series Operable Walls are now licensed in North America through Kwik-Wall.
Kwik-Wall is now the authorized licensee for Hufcor products in North America, providing the Hufcor Series 600 Operable Wall line to complement our market-tested 3000 and 2000 Series operable walls. Together with Hufcor products, Kwik-Wall now offers the most complete, full-featured operable wall product solutions in the industry.
Hufcor Series 600 Series Operable Walls.
Note: Hufcor 600 series – some production size limitations apply – see below:
- Exceptional sound control – NVLAP Independent lab-tested 52, 54, 56 STC.
- 4” panel thickness with 16 ga. welded steel frames and steel skins.
- Single panel production heights are available from 30′-0″ to 41′-7″ feet – up to 60 feet with spliced panel construction.
- Paired-panel production heights are available from 16′-2″ to 24′-3″.
- .65 NRC Noise Reduction certified results with perforated panel skins and acoustically transparent finishes.
- ADA pass doors, marker boards & tackable surfaces.
- Durable, operable floors seals with up to 6″ of clearance for managing structural deflection across large openings.
- Curve and Diverter steel track system for decision-free operation with unlimited layout and storage options.
- Unlimited factory standard finishes or factory-applied Customer Own Materials (C.O.M.) panel finishes.
- Protective vertical edge trim or untrimmed for clean-line vertical panel joints.
- Individual and paired-panel configurations.
Hufcor 600 Series operable walls are recognized worldwide for their unparalleled quality, design flexibility, acoustic performance and lasting durability, providing exceptional sound control and operational performance in thousands of large, complex installations, for some of the most iconic convention centers and large hospitality facilities around the world.
Hufcor 600 Series track and carrier systems are precision-engineered to support panel weights based on STC and partition height, facilitating smooth, quiet panel operation across track joints.
Track and Carrier systems include Type 36, 40 and 57 structural extruded aluminum, or Type 11L and Type 11 steel tracks with aluminum ceiling trim, delivering rugged, durable and smooth operation with clean, crisp lines at the ceiling interface.
There isn’t a complex layout that Hufcor Series 600 individual panel configurations can’t solve with programmable, self-sorting, decision-free operation on Type 11 steel track curve and diverter suspension system.
Now, with Kwik-Wall and Hufcor 600 Series Operable walls, your project’s complex design vision can become reality. Contact your local Kwik-Wall Distributor for design assistance.