LUMINOUS Mata – Timber framed glass wall
The organic beauty of wood meets the clarity and performance of glass to provide the industry’s most elegant space division design option – Luminous Mata walls from Kwik-Wall!
- Offset-stacking Individual panels or centerline-stacking hinged paired panel configurations.
- Opening heights to 10’-2” and unlimited opening widths.
- 1-3/4” nominal panel thickness, with triple laminated frame construction for strength and stability.
- Operable full height pass doors locatable anywhere in opening , hinged to adjacent anchor panel.
- Single or double 3’0” wide pass doors available.
- Vertical panel stiles incorporate full height rubber gasketing to cushion panels joints and block light.
- Top supported operable glass wall – no floor tack required.
- All panels have mortised, edge-activated floor pins for stability and security.
- Frame wood species options are Red Oak, Maple, finish stained and sealed with matte polyurethane. Also available in Poplar, painted finish, black or white.
- Flexible vinyl seals block light at panel top and bottom, providing 1” nominal clearance.
- Glazing options accommodate 1/4” – 5/16” material thickness and include tempered, laminated, low-iron tempered translucent and decorative glass.
- Hardware options include Polished Chrome, Satin Nickel, Antique or polished Brass, Oil-rubbed Bronze, or Matte Black.