The industry’s most versatile 3” performance operable wall, engineered and manufactured for rugged durability, 2000 Series Operable Walls from Kwik-Wall are available in a nearly unlimited variety of designer finishes in multiple laboratory-certified STC sound control ratings. With single panel, paired panel and continuously-hinged electric panel configurations, 2000 Series operable walls combine a vibrant designer aesthetic with the versatility to fit even the most complex layout requirement.
2000 Series Operable Walls
- Exceptional sound control – Certified 42-51 STC.
- 3” panel thickness provides the most compact storage footprint, and matches legacy operable wall installations, eliminating the need for storage pocket alterations on panel replacement projects.
- Welded steel frames with structural acoustic substrate or steel panel skins.
- Superior durability – panel heights to 16 feet*.
- ADA pass doors, marker boards & tackable surfaces.
- Multiple panel storage options.
- Unlimited opening widths & panel finishes.
- Vertical protective trim, or untrimmed for clean line vertical panel joints.
- Optional invisible panel hinges.
- 2000 GL – insulated glass units, certified 38 STC.
Kwik-Wall track and carrier systems are precision-engineered to support panel weights based on STC and partition height, facilitating smooth, quiet panel operation across track joints. Type 425 and 850 clear anodized aluminum track extrusions and Type 850 steel track deliver clean, crisp lines at your track and ceiling interface.
Kwik-Wall backs all of our track and carrier systems with an industry-best 10-year warranty, so you can be confident they will provide continuous service for your operable walls!
* Paired Panel Max. Height 14’2”
Note: HPL and Veneer Finishes require acoustic substrate application which affects STC options.